The chance to acquire a new better card is here!. Bring your unwanted card to exchange and randomly turn
it into the new one at Kard Machine. If you are tired of the old card, head to Eden Group and exchange it now.
Available for all servers - Valhalla and Yggdrasil
- Event starts on: September 9, 2021 (After the Maintenance)
- Event ends on: September 30, 2021 (Before the Maintenance)
- Before the exchange process, The player must bring the only card that wants to exchange in character storage.
- Your weight must not over 50% and your character storage must have enough slots to keep an item.
- If you receive the wrong quantity because your weight is over or didn't have enough slots to keep
an item, we take no responsibility in the case.
- You must keep the card that you didn't want to exchange in the Kafra Storage first to prevent any loss.
- If NPC takes the card that you didn't mean to use for exchange, we are reserve the right not to return
the card to players.
In the exchange process, NPC will take all cards from your character storage.
- You can exchange your unwanted card into a Kard Coin at Kard Machine.
(Eden Group 179,38)
- In the text box, type "CONFIRM" or "confirm"
(can be typed by capital or lowercase letters)
• NPC will take all cards from your character storage. You must keep the card that you didn't want to exchange in Kafra Storage first, to prevent any loss.
- Card 1 ea >> Exchange to Kard Coin 1 ea.
- Kard Coin 5 ea and 100,000 Zeny >> Randomly exchange to new cards.
- The card that randomly given to you is divided into 3 ranks as follows.
- Rank A: Normal Monster Card
- Rank S: Mini-Boss Card (see the list as a table below)
- Rank X: Boss MVP Card (see the list as a table below)
Click on each card to show information.
|Eclipse||Mastering||Chimera||Mysteltainn||Cat O' Nine Tails|
|Boss MVP Card|
|Orc Lord||Phreeoni||Stormy Knight||Vesper||White Lady|
▪ Ragnarok Website :: https://roextreme.com/msp
▪ Download the game :: https://exe.in.th/msp-client-download
▪ Forums :: https://prontera.net/
▪ RO MSP Community :: fb.com/groups/ROMSPOfficial/