RAGNAROK CHAMPIONS’ LEAGUE:
“In the world where heroes and warriors unite to form strong bonds and strong guilds,
The time is upon us. Lead and rally your troops to command and conquer.
Can you prove your worth in Ragnarok Champions' League?”
► If a guild has captured more than one (1) castle, the points to be recorded will come from the castle
► In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by achieving the castle with the highest score
in that specific WoE 2 date.
● Guild A and Guild B both have the same score.
● In case both Guilds have captured castles with the same highest score in a specific WoE 2 date,
the winner will be determined through a "Challonge Random Seeding”.
Video of the challonge seeding will be provided to the Guild Leaders of both teams
showing the 3rd shuffle as the final ranking.
● Any violation of Ragnarok Online’s rules during this event will be sanctioned
► Every Saturday of each RCL Week (week 1 to 6), the top 10 guilds of RCL for the
► Before the start of every match, along with the submission of Guild Lineup, a guild must
● Submission of Lineup, Guild Logo, and Point Steal should be sent to [email protected]
● Guilds that decided to forfeit the match and deliberately not submit their lineup
► These points will come from the overall score they have accumulated during
Note: The formula to calculate the average
► A cash prize of [ 500 PHP or 41 MYR or 13.22 SGD ] will be given for each point earned
by the winning team only for this specific match *(Fight Night Match)
*Awarding of Cash Prize will be conducted after the end of the RCL Event
● Guilds that decided to deliberately not participate / forfeit the match will automatically have
*God Item Ingredients excluding "Emblem of the Sun God"
Ragnarok Champions' League: Siege of Midgard
News 2019-10-01 12:05:41