A recently added feature, Replay System allow the player to record their gameplay similar to video recording programs. You can share the video files that you record to other players or use them as evidence to report any issues in-game.
Available for all servers - Valhalla and Yggdrasil
- Clicking on the Replay Button in the game's UI menu.
- A recording control panel will appear. Clicking on Open Option and select what information you wish to include in your recording.
- The following are pieces of information that can be captured.
- Basic Information
- All chat
- Party chat
- Guild chat
- Once satisfied with the recording options, click on the Start Button.
- Input a file name.
- Click on the Arrow Button and your game session will be recorded.
- The recording process will only end when the user click on Stop Button.
- The record file will be saved in the user's game directory in the Replay Folder.
- The file in the replay folder can be shared with any user for watching your clip.
If your background music, sound effects, or skill effects have been disabled in your normal game client, they will also be disabled while in the replay client. You must
Replaying your own file
- To replay a recorded session, initiate the RO launcher and select the Replay option.
- A list of replay files will appear. Select a replay file, and the replay session will begin.
Replaying the file that you receive from other users
- Bring the file that you receive to the Replay folder.
- Initiate the RO launcher and select the Replay option.
- A list of replay files will appear.
At the beginning of the replay session, a control interface appeared, that include the following funtions.
- Begin / Pause replay
Clicking on the big arrow will begin the playback and click once again for pausing the playback.
- Reset replay
To stop playing the Replay file, click on the stop button and the client will reset the file back to the beginning.
- Increase/Decrease Speed (X1/4, X1/2, X1, X2, X4)
The buttons allow you to either speed up or slow down the playback. You can slow down the playback to 1/2 or 1/4 speed or speed up to 2x or 4x speed. There is no option to skip to a particular point in the file.
- Return to file section screen (Exit)
To switch to another Replay file, click on the "Exit" button and it will return you back to the Replay list window.
If you are unable to load a Replay file, it may be attributed to one of these issues:
- Your client is outdated.
- If your client is missing game assets (sprites, maps, audio, etc) that the Replay has recorded, the file will be unable to load. Update your client to the latest patches to fix this.
- The Replay was recorded on a client with mods activated.
- If someone recorded a Replay file and add-ons were used during the recording, the Replay file won't load unless you have the same add-ons on your computer.
- You're playing a Replay file that was recorded on an illegal server.
▪ Ragnarok Website
▪ Download the game
▪ RO MSP Community