The battle of 4 pillars is about to come to an end! The last team that standing will be hailed as the victor and will be crowned as the champion in the War Of 4 Pillars | The Pillar Battle, The fated day has finally been decided! Mark your calendars, cheer for your chosen heroes, and be one of the witnesses of this long-awaited battle! with Live Streaming on Facebook Fanpage Ragnarok Online MSP. See you on July 24 - 25, 2021.
- The Live Draw stream will be on: July 16, 2021, 3.00 p.m. (UTC+8)
- The competition will be on:
Server Yggdrasil: July 24, 2021, at noon (UTC+8)
Server Valhalla: July 25, 2021, at noon (UTC+8)
- Both are Live Streaming on Facebook Fanpage Ragnarok Online MSP
- Participants must be a registered guild (Should have the official guild approval)
- The Guild Leader’s characters must be accessible and eligible to compete.
- Two guilds cannot share the same members and a single member can only join in ONE guild.
- Members who have already joined a particular guild will NOT be allowed to transfer and participate in another guild.
- Guilds must submit a complete roster which consists of 26 members including the Guild Leader.
- In the roster, Guild Leaders must include at least 4 reserve/substitute players to avoid any problems in the case that some members are not available during the match date.
- Each team can only have a maximum of 3 characters PER CLASS. Non-Transcendent and Transcendent will be counted as same class.
Example: You cannot have more than 3 paladins or crusaders on your team you can use 1 paladin 2 crusaders or 2 lord knights and 1 knight
- Participating guilds can send their line up to [email protected] within July 23, 2021, 6:00 PM (UTC+8)
- All registered members will be evaluated to make sure that their IGNs and Usernames are correct.
- Participants Character level must be in level 85 for them to join this event.
- Once the teams send their line up that will be the final no changes will be made.
- Matches will have 15 minutes duration.
- A 10 minute grace period to be given at the end of each match disconnected players can be only warped during this time.
- The GM will notify the Guild Leaders regarding the warp process which will only take at least 5 minutes.
- Once warped in the stage, The GM will then inform All Participants to get ready and a countdown will commence to signal the start of the match.
- For the Upper Bracket, the “Best of 3” format will be followed. The first team to get 2 wins will be declared the victor and move on the ladder.
- For the Lower Bracket, the “Single Elimination” format will be implemented.
- There will be a “Best of 5” match for the Grand Final. The first team to get 3 wins will be declared as the champions.
- If there are still members fighting from both guilds even after 15 minutes have passed, a 10-minute extension will be given.
- If the guild members and scored are still tied, a 1v1 sudden death match will be applied (Guild Leaders must choose their champion for the match)
- After the Match, the players need to change side.
Players using any third-party program (such as No delay skill and others) will be permanently banned and the guilds which they are a part of will be automatically disqualified from the Fight Night event.
- Violators will NOT be allowed to join in any future Fight Night/Guild Events.
- Using Transfigure scrolls is not allowed during the matches of “The pillar battle”.
- If players are found using Transfigure Scrolls during the matches, then the opposing team will be the winner on that round/match.
- Using of Pets are not allowed.
- Using of Mercenary/Mimic are not allowed.
▪ Ragnarok Website :: https://roextreme.com/msp
▪ Download the game :: https://exe.in.th/msp-client-download
▪ Forums :: https://prontera.net/
▪ RO MSP Community :: fb.com/groups/ROMSPOfficial/